OOTD | Fresh Colours with Gerry Weber!

by - September 06, 2014

Today's the last day of Summer for me, for tomorrow, I start 'school' as an official UNI STUDENT!! AH!
There might be  post about Uni life for me and all, but for today, i'm going out with my parents to visit our relatives, and I thought i'd share what outfit i'll be wearing..


Jacket & top - Gerry Weber
Short sleeves - Al Samah (a store in Syria)
Skirt - Elle (a store in Syria)
Shoes - Valencia Shoes
Satchel - Nine West

BB Cream - Maybelline
Concealer - H&M
Lipstick, 112 Ambre Rose - Maybelline 

What I like about this outfit is that it makes me feel classy, yet not so formal. And the colour is fresh and vibrant, which I - and my Mom - tamed by adding the white colour.
The shoes were a bit of trouble makers! I've been looking for a white shoes that weren't so flat nor high heels, and i looked EVERYWHERE! Until I found this pair at a store i've never been to, and thankfully, we found exactly what we wanted.
And well, this outfit is both modest and modern - you can always join between these two if you work a bit harder when looking for clothes, ya know ;)

Have a good day guys! And see you soon inshallah!

You May Also Like

0 comments