Eid Mubarak!

by - July 18, 2015

Ramadan has swiftly passed, and all the beautiful meanings and blessings it left in us will sure be missed; unless we ourselves try to maintain them as much as possible ;)
Anyways, EID MUBARAK beautiful people!! Hope you had a great first day of Eid with your family and friends - I sure did, alhamdulillah.. I spent my day with my cousins and aunty and uncle, as well as my in-laws, and this is what I wore throughout the day:


For the first outfit, I wore:
 denim skirt - Splash/ Lee Cooper
Jacket and top - Stradivarius
Scarf



Next, accessories and make up for both outfits:
Watch - Fossil
Blush [Sweet Rose] - H&M
Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - Maybelline
Brush - a random cheap store :P



As for the afternoon, when my in-laws came. I changed into:
Dress - Splash
Belt - Splash
Cardigan - G2000
and I matched it with a white scarf

Hope ya'll have a great Eid! Make sure you spend it with your loved ones and spoil your children as nothing brightens up Eid celebrations like their smiles and laughter ;) However, don't forget your brothers and sisters around the world who are suffering, so pray for them and give out any materialistic items you could give; such as money, medicines, clothes...etc.
Eid mubarak again, and until the next blogpost! Salam! x

You May Also Like

0 comments